Norval Park Campground is located close to the oceanfront between Rules Beach and Miara. The property has been developed by the Bundaberg Regional Council to provide basic ‘bush’ camping with zero or minimum facilities. Camping at Norval Park Campground is arranged by purchasing a permit (through this website only), and is open to tents and camper trailers only. Caravans, Motor homes, camper vans and the like are not permitted. The Bundaberg Regional Council will inspect the site regularly to verify and enforce permits for each site.
THERE IS NO BEACH CAMPING PERMITTED DESIGNATED SITES ONLY
Directions: From Bundaberg, go north on Bundaberg-Gin Gin Road then turn on to Bundaberg-Lowmead Road and drive approximately 15 kilometres.
Turn right onto Yandaran Road (signposted to ‘Miara’), then left onto South Littabella Road. Drive on this road until it turns into Norval Park Road, which is a gravel road.
Tariffs range from $5
to $10 AUD (Australian
Marked Camp Sites
Arrival Time 12:00
Departure Time 10:00
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions * A camping permit is required to camp in this area.
* Overnight camping is in tents or camper trailers only.
* Caravans motor homes and camper vans are not permitted in this campground.
* A maximum of ten (10) nights can be booked at the Norval Park Campground in a single booking with a maximum of twelve (12) persons per site per night.
* All vehicles property and camping equipment must be confined to the space allocated within each camp site.
* Camp fires are to be contained to the designated fire pits on each site and all fires must be extinguished before leaving.
* You must provide your own firewood without damaging the habitat or environment surrounding this park.
* There is to be a maximum of two (2) dogs per camp site.
* Dogs must be confined to the camp site or on a leash and under human control at all times.
* Generators are permitted between 6am and 8pm only.
* Please be considerate of the noise you make at all times.
* The person named on the permit must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
* Campsite sizes are approximately 10 metres x 10 metres.
* Bookings can only be changed altered or cancelled by contacting an authorised representative of Bundaberg Region Limited at the Bundaberg West Visitor Information Centre and paying an administrative service fee of $5 per alteration / change / transaction.
* There will be no refund of permit fees under any circumstances while a booking credit may be provided for a future stay at the Norval Park Campground to be taken within 12 months of cancellation. Booking credits will be issued less a cancellation fee of $20 per permit.
* A minimum of 21 days prior notice of cancellation will be required before a booking credit can be issued otherwise less than 21 days prior notice of cancellation will result in the forfeiture of full permit fees.